Like many, I am lucky enough to be carrying a few extra kilo’s for warmth this winter. As a food lover, it is extremely hard to shift them. There is always some excuse to indulge when the weekend rolls round. Today is Friday and I am feeling the excuses creep up on me already!
Top 10 Excuses to Ditch the Diet on the Weekend!
- Your best mate invites you round for a wine and cheese platter, be rude to say no!
- The weekend means extra time to exercise to make up for indulgence! ( which is great if you actually do the exercise!)
- You have worked hard all week, you deserve a treat!
- You are shopping on Saturday with the kids, it is just easier to grab takeaways for lunch!
- It’s the weekend!
- You have more time to try out those amazing recipes you keep seeing on great food blogs!
- All the fabulous markets are open with beautiful, fresh produce to try!
- The weather is great now we are coming into spring, who fancies a picnic?
- The weekend is a great time to try out that restaurant you have been meaning to get to!
- You can always start a new diet on Monday!
So screw it! Life is too short! Everything in moderation, do what makes you happy and enjoy your weekend damn it!