I was saddened this week to hear, Perth food magazine, Cravings has closed. Cravings was a favourite of mine and will be missed. It was a beautifully styled magazine featuring foodie information in the Perth region. It seems magazines are dwindling in favour of information available on the net. Personally, I know I still love to flick through a beautifully photographed magazine. Plus they look great on the coffee table!Alison Clarke, editor and owner of Cravings said it was a heart breaking decision. Alison will now be able to concentrate her efforts on her newly opened Electrolux Cooking School in Fremantle. Best of luck to Alison.
- @NevSchulman you were in my dreams again last night!!! You must stop doing that! 4 years ago
- @NevSchulman hi there! You were involved in a really nice dream I had last night! Nothing dirty! Just nice! 4 years ago
- @mr_ed_phillips and wal mart! 4 years ago
- Have visitors from Melbourne, where can we take them for a nice meal in perth than won't break the bank? Pref north. 4 years ago
- @TFPtweets mmmmmmm! 4 years ago